Custom Search

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's wrong with Katrina's Nose ?



I just got a copy of the September issue of Maxim as I was curious how daring Katrina Halili would go.

I am not disappointed with her photos from Maxim, this is probably her daring magazine photos for a Men's Magazine.

Katrina Halili in all body paint was truly a stunner.

What I've noticed was what happened to Katrina's nose ?

She may have undergone plastic surgery, but the result was a complete mess.

She look like a witch,her nose was too pointy and has a downward direction.

This is not the Katrina Halili I saw months ago, her face has changed.

Katrina's nose today kinda remind me of a bird with a long beak.

Maybe it's high time that she thinks of bringing back her old nose, just like in this old colored photo. Notice the photo on the right, that's her nose now.

She's already beautiful, she don't need any of those nose job.

Katrina baby, bring back your old nose Honey, you are more beautiful before.

No comments: